Germany Job Seeker visa is the best program outlined by federal government to encourage skilled professionals who wish to immigrate to country. With vibrant cities, fairy-tale castles and breath-taking landscapes, Germany is a country that should be visited by everyone. It is termed as the Europe’s economic engine and is known as the safest and richest countries of the world.
The best part about this visa is candidates are not required to hold a job offer to enter the country. Germany Job Seeker Visa is mainly designed to entice highly qualified skilled immigrants who can address the skill scarcities in the country.
Germany is a place where you can discover new opportunities and develop yourself as an individual. The unemployment rate in the country is quite low and offers ample opportunities for skilled professionals. There is a shortage of skilled professionals in Germany and hence the country is looking forward for skilled professionals.
Why choose Germany Job Seeker Visa?
- No prior job offer is required
- ILETS score is not required
- Long-term residence permit that allows you to reside in Germany and search a job for a period of six months
- Schedule interview with employers
- Paves path for employment visa
- Apply for employment based residence permit after getting a job
- You can sponsor your dependents once you get a work permit
- Free education for children and free medical insurance
Who can apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
While applying for a Germany Job Seeker Visa candidates need to hold certain documents such as:
- A degree from German universities or foreign degree that is comparable with a German degree
- Adequate funds to meet the expenses during the stay
- Travel and medical insurance
- Five years of work experience in nominated occupation can help you to get a job at a faster pace
So, if you are interested to move to Germany, then apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa to seize lucrative opportunities.