Are you willing to Migrate to Italy for this Vacation? Then you require a Temporary visa. The temporary visa is otherwise called “Schengen” visa or “C” visa. The Schengen visa is the typical visa that is substantial in the Schengen Area for all the 26 nations, together with Italy. This temporary visa is provided for 90 days inside a 180 day time from the date of earliest section to the Schengen Area. The entry permit is provided for a single section or different passages.
The Schengen temporary visa is not restricted with the end goal of tourism as it were. Italy Visit Visa is likewise relevant for family visits, business travel or Medical treatment.
Qualification Criteria for Italy Tourist Visa
- You should satisfy the accompanying conditions keeping in mind the end goal to meet the qualification criteria for getting Italy visitor visa.
- You should have a legitimate travel permit with a legitimacy of not less than 3 months past the expiry date of your short stay visa
- Your identification more likely than not been issued under 10 years back
- Your identification must contain no less than two clear pages for the visa and the passage and way out stamps of Italy
- You should have enough money related assets to pay for your costs amid your stay in Italy
- You should have Overseas therapeutic protection with least scope of Euro 30,000
- You plan to leave Italy and the Schengen Area when your visa lapses
- You will need to give full data with respect to your travel schedule, including flight booking, for example, the dates, time of travel and flight numbers. You will likewise be required to say some other nation that you mean to visit amid the trek
- You plan to visit the Schengen Area only for the reason expressed by you in your visa application
You should give verification of settlement, for example, affirmed in booking or welcome letter from a supporter in Italy.