This visa replaces both onshore subclass 886 visa and offshore skilled sponsored subclass 176 visa.
For this application you need to submit valid application through Australian Skill Select. You can do this inside or outside Australia. If you are nominated by a territory or state you should meet basic requirements for this visa. Later you will receive invitation to apply.
- Older than 18 and less than 50 years of age.
- Select an occupation that matches your requirements and skills
- In test score at least 60 points.
- Meet the character and health requirements
Once the application is submitted the process takes 60 days. Your application must reflect the information provided in expression of interest.
Australia Skilled Nominated Visa for Family Members:
For this visa application you can include the following family members
- Partner’s dependent child
- Partners dependent relative
There are some obligations that territories or states will require to meet.
- Stay in territory or state that nominated you at least 2 years
- If there are any changes in your address inform to territory or state
- When they ask complete information should be provided
This visa allows you and your family members to
- Study in Australia
- Work and live permanently in Australia
- Scheme for health related care and expenses
- Access to social security payments
- Sponsor relatives for permanent residence
- Apply for Australian citizenship
Precedence processing arrangements apply to this visa. They find out the order in which Australian immigration considers application in spite of when they have been submitted.