The Land of Kangaroos is a well-developed nation known for its high standard of living and myriad job opportunities. From time to time, this leading immigration destination has welcomed skilled immigrants from fields such as nurses, doctors, media communicators, teachers and so on as per its specific requirements. The leading companies in Australia is facing acute skill shortages, thus to address those shortages, Australian employers nominates skilled overseas nationals to fill the available shortages. Individuals who have been nominated by an Australian employer can apply for permanent employer sponsored visa – Employer Nomination Scheme.
Australian Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is designed for skilled employees who would like to work in Australia permanently. Under this scheme, there exist two steps, initially; a nomination by a certified Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. This visa scheme is a part of Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.
The visa offered under this scheme is a Permanent Resident visa. This visa can be applied in or outside the Australia. There exist three streams under this scheme:
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Direct Entry stream and
- Agreement stream
Requirements for Employer Nomination Scheme
Individuals should abide by the following requirements in order to obtain the Australia permanent work visa under ENS scheme:
- Applicants must be nominated by an approved Australian employer
- Age should be below 50 years
- Must meet the qualifications, skills as well as English language requirements
- Must apply under the nominated stream
- Meet health and character requirements
The following are the features of Employer Nomination Scheme:
- Stay, work and study in Australia indefinitely
- Access to Medicare, country’s scheme for health- care related expenses
- Paves way for Australian citizenship
- Can sponsor eligible family members for PR
- Can travel to and from Australia for a period of five years from the date of visa issuance
To avail these amazing benefits of Australia, apply for Australia PR under Employer Nomination Scheme.