South Africa is the twenty fifth largest country in the world. In this country people of various cultures, religions and languages stay. South Africa is special in its way and it has rich and dense forest which covers variety of natural and fauna panoramic beauty. This is the main reason many people are interested to migrate to South Africa to live and work.
For this the applicants need apply for South Africa critical skills visa. This visa allows the applicants to work and live in that country. Therefore this visa is based on critical skills list which was published by labour department of South Africa.
If the applicant profession is present in the list then the applicant is eligible to apply for South Africa Critical Skills Visa.
- Applicant must provide previous company reference letter to prove experience.
- For certificate registration with a professional council board must submit application proof.
- Evaluation proof by SAQA of the international language and must translate it into one of the official languages of South Africa.
- Must submit employment contract and this contract should be within years time of getting South Africa critical skills visa
- Birth certificate
- Marriage or spousal relationship certificate
- Passport size photography
- Medical report
By the South African government there are some qualifications and skills that are regarded highly. Therefore this visa is valid for 3 years and later it can be extended.