Are you a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? If yes, then you can sponsor your eligible family members to Canada Permanent residency, irrespective of their stay inside or outside the Canada. Every year a number of individuals leaving behind their family members and migrating to Canada on permanent resident visa to work and settle over there. Thus, the government of Canada has introduced a Canada family immigration program that unites all the family members together.
Canada family immigration:
Immigration to Canada under the family sponsorship program entitles the family members of main applicant to reside and work in Canada. Family immigration to Canada is one of the most liberal Canada Immigration program designed especially for the family members of the Canadians or Canada PR holders to accompany the Canadians or Canada PR holders in Canada.
Types of Canada family immigration visas:
The following are the some of the major Canada family immigration visas introduced by the government of Canada:
This type of Canada family immigration enables the spouse or partner, common-law, or conjugal partner to become a Canadian permanent resident. The main applicant can sponsor their partner irrespective of their current stay inside or outside of Canada.
Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
This popular Canada family immigration stream enables Canadian nationals or permanent residents to sponsor their grandparents and parents for Permanent Residency.
Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
Super Visa program is another option for grandparents and parents to migrate to Canada under the Canada family immigration stream. The specialty of this visa scheme is successful applicants get a 10-year, multiple-entry visitor visa that enables grandparents and parents to spend an extended period of time with their closed ones in Canada.
Provincial Family Class Sponsorship
This type of Canada Sponsorship Immigration is designed for the residents of provinces who wish to bring their eligible family members to Canada.
Dependent Child and Other Sponsorship:
This category is specially designed for the dependent children of the sponsor. The dependent children or adopted children are eligible to migrate to Canada and reside along with their parent(s). Under this category an orphaned brother, nephew, sister, niece or grandchild is also suitable. In some exceptional situations, other family members may also be eligible.
Canada dependent visa:
Canada dependent visa is also a special type of visa issued for the dependents of Canada work permit holders. Canada work permit is short term visa. Here, the dependent family members include spouse, common-law partner and dependent of the Canadian work permit holder.
Canada Sponsorship Immigration requirements:
The following are the some of the requirements of Canada Sponsorship Immigration:
- Sponsors age should be above 18 years
- A sponsorship agreement must be signed between the sponsor and his or her relative that ensures to give a complete financial support to the by the sponsor to the relative, if needed. The agreement also says the sponsored relative makes every effort to support themselves financially.
- Sponsor must provide a financial support for a partner or spouse, common-law or conjugal partner for a period of three years from the date of PR issuance.
- Sponsor must provide a financial support for a dependent child for a period of 10 years, or until the child turns to 25.
Who are eligible for Canada family immigration?
The following are the candidates eligible for Canada family immigration:
- Common Law partner
- Conjugal partner
- Dependent children
- Brothers or sisters, nieces or nephews, grandsons or granddaughters who are orphaned, below 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
- Other family members of any age or relationship but simply under some specific circumstances
- Accompanying family members of spouse, partner and dependent children
However, applicants need to meet some certain requirements in order to migrate to Canada under the family sponsorship category.
For More information Follow us @ Facebook