Canada, a country in North America, has become a targeted destination for immigrants. With the best quality of life and high standard of living, the country has become most sought-after destination for working and residing. Canada is a nation open for immigrants; thus, resettling there is not so difficult. Thus, every year, a number of individuals aspire to become permanent residents of Canada.
Based on their ability to settle in Canada and participation in country’s economy, skilled immigrants are chosen as Permanent residents. Individuals will be assessed based on the skills such as:
- Language skills
- Work experience and
- Other aspects that have been demonstrated to aid newcomers prosper in Canada
The government of Canada has introduced various immigration programs to lure immigrants. Of those, Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visaprogram is the best as well as well-known program. In 2015, federal government has geared up to welcome 260,000 and 285,000 immigrants, by launching a new system called as Express Entry.
Effective 1 January 2015, all the PR applications of FSW program are managed under Express Entry system. Canada Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker program offers PR visa status to the individuals. This PR status allows individuals to reside and work in Canada permanently.
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa eligibility
Individuals need to meet the following requirements in order to migrate to Canada successfully:
- Applicants should have at least one year paid full-time or equal amount of part-time work experience within the past 10 years, in skill type 0, A or B.
- Applicant must meet minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7
- Applicant must have a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or a completed foreign credential, equivalent to Canadian degree
- Applicant must undergo points based system successfully and score at least 67 points. Points will be awarded on factors such as
- English and/or French language skills
- Work experience,
- A valid job offer, and
- Applicant should also hold enough funds
If you are a skilled individual and want to live in Canada permanently, hurry up and apply for Canada Federal Skilled Worker program right now!