It is time for a vacation and we have the perfect destination in mind for you.
France – has all always been the most romantic place on earth, where you can climb the Eiffel Tower, walk down the boulevard of Champs-Élysées, visiting the Louvre, have a glass of wine in Bordeaux and etc.
You would definitely want a hassle-free trip for which you need to take care of everything important before you start your vacation.
Enclosed is the list of things to keep in mind,
Application for Visitor Visa
The visitor visa for France is known as the Schengen Visa has a validity of 90 days for international travelers. This visa grants entry into 25 EU countries in addition to France. If you are feeling adventurous then you can travel to other countries besides France.
You can download and fill the application form from Schengen Visa website. Once you get your documents in order, you have to submit them at the French Consulate which will either be located in your city or one nearest to you.
- Passport issued at least three months prior to the dates of the trip
- Copy of Passport – Front, Last page and Visa Pages
- 2 colored photograph in the dimensions – 35 x 45 MM with a white background
- *Note: 70% of your face should be visible.
- Copy of PAN card /Aadhar Card
- Bank statements and pay slips for the last 6 months and other proof of funds
- Employment proof
- To and Fro air tickets – Original and photocopy
- Proof of accommodation – hotel reservation or letter from your hosts
- Travel Medical Insurance where the insurance amount should cover at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent
- A cover letter stating the purpose of trip
Once you have all these in order, submit them in the embassy and you will receive your visa in 7 working days. If you find this process complicated then you could go to an immigration consultant to guide you through this process.