With a scarce population and steady economy, Germany has emerged to be a desirable destination for individuals who are contemplating to migrate to a foreign country to attain excellent employment opportunities for secured future and handful of salaries. Germany is a nation with remarkable architectural treasures and overwhelming attractions. The country is in demand of skilled immigrants, who can migrate and work in Germany to address the labor market needs. Some of the sought after career skills prefer by most of the people after migrating to Germany are in the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering, healthcare and information technology.
Work in Germany
The federal government has initiated a visa entitled as Germany Job Seeker Visa in order to encourage more skilled professionals from various nations to come to Germany. This visa has come into force on 1 August 2012 for the overseas individuals who would like work in Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a short-term visa, which enables overseas nationals to seek a job in Germany. The visa holders are permitted to reside in Germany for a maximum period of six months to search for employment. However, while seeking a Job in Germany, individuals are not allowed to work, either on a self employed grounds or others.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Eligibility
In order to seek a job in Germany, individuals need to meet the following Germany job seeker visa requirements:
- Applicant must hold a recognized degree from German Universities or foreign degrees comparable to German Degrees
- Adequate funds
- Must hold travel and medical insurance
- Enough years of work experience in nominated profession can assist applicants in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not a compulsory requirement
Germany Jobseeker Visa Benefits
Individuals who relocate to Germany on Germany Job Seeker Visa can avail the following benefits:
- No precise list of eligible occupations
- No prior employment offer is required to apply for Germany Jobseeker Visa
- Allows you to reside in Germany and look for a Job.
Applicants after attaining a job in six months, they can apply for Germany work visa, which allows them to reside and work in Germany legally.