Willing to migrate to Australia indefinitely? Pondering for best visa option? Well, you are at the right place to get answers to all your immigration and visa related queries. Down Under is a leading immigration destination across the globe to attain better job opportunities. Each year, numerous individuals from across the world prefer to migrate to Australia. The country has geared up to open its doors for skilled immigrants. People who migrate to Australia search for better employment opportunities in a variety of professions. The land of Kangaroos has strong and steady economy. Immigration to Australia from India is increasing year by year constantly as the individuals in India are more skilled and seeking better job opportunities.
Of various immigration programs, Australia Skilled Nominated Visa-subclass 190 is one of the major programs to migrate to Australia. The federal government lures individuals who would like to migrate to Australia and settle over there. This is a permanent visa for skilled people, whose abilities abide by the government requirements and their occupations listed on the SOL. Australia subclass 190 visa is intended for those who are not able to meet Skilled – independent visa prerequisites. The validity period for Australia Skilled Visa is five years from the date of visa granted.
Meet the below requirements for Australia Skilled Nominated Visa-subclass 190
- Must get invitation letter
- Acquired proper skills assessment for that profession
- Age under 50 years
- Should obtain score specified in the letter of invitation based on the factors of points based test
- Proficiency in English language
- Applicant must be nominated by an Australian territory or state government
Australia Skilled Nominated Visa-subclass 190 Features
Features of Australia Skilled Nominated Visa:
- Applicants can stay and work in Down Under on Australia Skilled Nominated Visa
- Health care benefits
- Paves way for Australian Citizenship
- Can sponsor other individuals for PR