With the thriving economy and plethora of job opportunities, South Africa is a leading destination for immigration. Each year, a number of individuals from all over the globe migrate to South Africa in search of better career opportunities. The country is a developed nation with a number of manufacturing sectors; at present, the country is in need of skilled professionals in various roles. Thus, many foreign nationals are preferred to migrate to South Africa.
South Africa Critical Skills Visa
In order to meet the available skill scarcities in the nation, the South African government has designed Critical Skills Visa. This visa has restored common Quota Permit and Exceptional Skills Permit. There are specific qualifications as well as skills, which are deemed as critical by the government of South Africa. In such cases, foreign nationals with such sort of skills can acquire South Africa Critical Skills Visa.
South Africa Critical Skills Visa requirements
Individuals need to meet the bellow requirements, in order to acquire Critical Skills Work Visa :
- An authorization from the professional body, council or board approved by the SAQA or any appropriate government department confirming the credentials or skills of the candidate and the appropriate post qualification experience
- Produce proof of application for a documentation of registration with the certified body or board or council or acknowledged by SAQA
- Proof of assessment of the foreign qualification by SAQA and translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages
- Job offer within a period of 12 months after attaining the Critical Skills Work Visa
- Proof of post qualification such as reference letters or testimonials
South Africa Immigration through Critical Skills Visa is issued for a period up to 5 years. Individuals who relocate to South Africa can get several immigration benefits.