Want to work in Germany? This is the right time for you to apply for Germany job seeker visa. With diminishing population, Germany is in need of skilled professionals who possess skills that country needs to address its labor shortages.
The country offers ample opportunities for people who wish to reside and settle. So, it’s a good time for foreign citizens who are interested to work abroad to immigrate to Germany.
Apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa
Individuals who wish to search a job in Germany must apply for Germany job Seeker Visa. With the intention to encourage people who wish to work in Germany, the federal government has designed Germany Job Seeker Visa to permit potential individuals to stay in the country and search a job for six months. Applicants who are applying for Germany job seeker visa must provide a proof of their university degree and they hold enough funds to support their stay. Germany Job Seeker Visa applicants are not permitted to work either on self employed or other basis.
Eligibility criteria of Germany Job Seeker Visa
Applicants who are applying for Germany Job Seeker Visa must meet certain criteria such as:
- A degree from a German university or an international degree that is equivalent to a German degree
- Applicants must hold sufficient funds and arranged accommodation for the intended duration of stay
- You must hold medical and travel insurance
- Having years of experience in the nominated profession will help you to find jobs in Germany
Features of Germany Job Seeker Visa
Holders of Germany Job Seeker Visa will be entitled with:
- Residence period of six months in the country
- Finding a job in Germany
- Employment visa provided satisfying certain conditions
- Applicants can apply for employment based residence permit
- Applicants are not required to hold a job offer to apply for Germany job seeker visa
Hence, people who wish to work overseas can apply for Germany job seeker visa as it is the best opportunity to you to grab an amazing opportunity.