Investment subclass 188 and Business Innovation visas are for business and investors owners who wish to establish business in Australia. This Australian Business visa is valid for four years.
Conditions and Duration:
This visa is for 4 years temporarily. Once you have maintained and invested in Australia for 4 years or establish ownership interest in Australian business you can apply for Australia permanent visa through subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment provisional visa.
Do I apply in overseas or Australia?
You can apply either in overseas or Australia when you start your application. If you are in Australia you should hold substantive visa. Applications can start on line via skill select system.
This visa is only available to candidates who are nominated by Territory government or Australian state.
All candidates must meet following criteria:
- Nomination by territory government or state
- Application must apply through Australia skill select
- Must meet the pass mark in Business Innovation and Investment points
- Successful career in investment or business
Requirements for Investor stream:
You have to manage investments or owned business and be willing to investment AUD 1.5 million in territory government or Australian state. If you are applying for investor stream you should meet following requirements:
- You must have personal net assets of at least AUD 2.25 million for last 2 fiscal years
- You must invest AUD 1.5 million in Territory bonds or Australian state to grant visa
- You must have 3 years of experience in managing eligible investments or qualifying business and you must show high level of management skills.
- For the last 5 years at least 1 year you have either managed business and hold a 10% shareholding or eligible investment at least AUD 1.5 million
Eligible investments for the purpose of Investor stream:
- Loan to business
- Bullion or Gold
- Real estate
- Bonds or Stocks
- Cash on deposit
- Ownership interests in a business
Business migration program attracts many people. Immigrate to Australia under Investment subclass 188 and Business Innovation visa.