For highly skilled young people Australia is popular destination. Australia’s economy is strong and actively encouraging the immigration of skilled migrants. Therefore skilled migrants are based on the point based system.
The points are given to age, experience, and language proficiency. Immigration visa to Australia includes humanitarian programs and Australian family migration.
Migrate to Australia program for the year 2007 and 2008 provides 152800 places with 102500 of those under Australia skill select.
Skilled independent Australia work visa allows applicant to move to Australia if they have qualifications and skills in any occupation on the skills short list.
Australia working visa:
- Applicants wanting to move permanently and who have obtained an Australian qualification in Australia through at least two years of study.
- Applicant who have lived at least 2 years and people wanting to move to Australia permanently are worked for at least 1 year in regional area
There are main three stages in subclass 457 visa:
- Employee apply for visa
- Employer applies to be sponsor for the applicant
- Employer nominates a suitable position
- Health insurance
- Applicant must eligible for registration or relevant license
- Applicant must have experience, age, qualification
- Language proficiency
- Prove identity
- Documents about skills and occupation
- About character and health