Austria is a member of EU nation, since 1995. The country contributes a major part of the European economy. Austria tops the chart of most affluent nations not in Europe but also in the world. It is having a stable economy and plethora of job opportunities. Austria is the sparsely populated nation with leading manufacturing sectors. At present, it is facing chronic skill shortages in those sectors, thus seeking to lure overseas skilled individuals to migrate to Austria and work over there. In recent times, mostly people are applying for Austria Immigration from India. For such individuals, Austria Red-White-Red Card would be the best choice.
Austria RWR Card
The federal government of Austria has initiated a flexible immigration scheme entitled as Austria Red-White-Red Card. This card is intended to ease the immigration process for the third-country skilled employees and their relatives with a vision to settle in Austria permanently, based on individual and labor-market related criteria. The set of rules for Austria Red-White-Red Card came in to effect on 1 July 2015. Initially, Austria RWR Card is granted for a period of twelve months and entitles the holder to a fixed term settlement in Austria and employer by a particular employer.
Eligibility for Austria Immigration
In order to be eligible for Austria immigration process under red white red card, individuals need to belong to any of the below criteria:
- Very highly skilled workers
- Skilled employees in shortage occupations
- Other key workers
- Graduates of Austrian universities and colleges of higher education
- Self-employed key workers
Austria immigration Requirements
The following requirements must be abided by the individuals for Austria Immigration From India or other EU nations.
- Applicant must have enough funds to cover his or her living costs without looking for welfare aid from local authorities. While lodging an application, the regular monthly income should be equal to the amount of standard rates of General Social Insurance Act (ASVG).
For singles: €872.31
For couples: €1,307.89
For each child additionally €134.59
- Applicant must have health Insurance coverage
- Applicant must have adequate accommodation considering his/her family size as per local standards
Migrating to Austria under Austria RWR Card is a great decision. So, hurry up and land in Austria to fulfill your overseas career desire.