The land of Kangaroos—Australia, is a dream destination for number of individuals especially for the people in developing countries. It is giving a call to skilled immigrants; so skilled immigrants who are aspiring to migrate to Australia must ready to reciprocate the call. The country has witnessed a major rise in the count of jobs in engineering and technology fields. In order to fill the available job vacancies, the government of Australia has introduced Australian Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa, a long back. This Subclass 476 visa lets international students work and gain skilled work experience in Australia for a certain period.
Australian Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa – Subclass 476
Skilled Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) is designed for engineering graduates from standard overseas universities. This is short term resident visa that enables individuals to stay in Australia for a period up to 18-months with unlimited work and study rights.
Requirements to Apply for Australia Subclass 476 Visa
Individuals can become eligible to apply for Australia Subclass 476 Visa, if they met with the below requirements such as:
- Applicant’s age should be below 31 years
- Applicants must have completed an engineering degree at a standard university or educational institution in the past two years.
- The Applicant should prove that he/she abides by the English language threshold either by providing the test results prior to the lodge of application. They should score a minimum of 6 in each of the four components of the IELTS.
- Applicant must meet certain health requirements
- Applicant must meet character requirements
Benefits of Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa 476
Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa 476 entitles individuals to enjoy the benefits such as:
- Can travel throughout Australia
- Can work in Australia legally
- Can undertake further professional studies
- Study to progress English language skills
- Applicants can bring their eligible dependents to Australia
- Can become eligible to apply for Australia permanent residency
Applicant must be qualified in any of the engineering specialization such as:
- Civil engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Structural engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mining and material engineering
Immigration to Australia as a skilled worker under Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa program is a great opportunity. Thus, seize the opportunity and enrich yourself.