The immigration policy Denmark is similar to UK Skilled Immigration Program. There is a point based system knows as Danish Green Card this card helps to attract more skilled workers from outside of European Union’s.
It also has work permit system known as Positive list scheme.This positive list scheme is applicable to the people who have valid job from a Danish employer.Therefore depending on these point based scheme the applicant can immigrate to Denmark.
Based on the criteria if the candidate score enough points based on education, age, language skills and work experience they can obtain 3 years residence permit under Danish Green Card Scheme. Therefore this allows to live in Denmark and find work.
In order to work in Denmark EEA, EU and Nordic citizens do not need to have work permit, only for some citizens there are some exceptions. Before they take up an employment other countries must have Danish work permit to Work in Denmark this work permit should be applied only for 3 months before arriving in the country.
The authorities in Danish will take a decision about work permit based on qualified people. The people who applied for job based on their skills the authorities will check whether the applicant meet their requirements or not.
Schemes for Denmark Work Permit:
- To get Denmark residence highly qualified professional can get work permit in nation.
- There are various schemes available under work permit and residence they are pay limit scheme, corporate scheme, Denmark Green Card.
Requirements for Denmark Immigration:
It depends up on following criteria
- Enough funds to support themselves during the stay.
- In points test applicants must score 100 points.
- Health insurance of every individual and family member must cover by Danish National Health.