Are you mulling to migrate overseas? Looking for best immigration destination? Well, migrating to South Africa would be the right choice to make your dreams into reality. As a country with the rising economy and an improving manufacturing sector, South Africa needs a large number of skilled employees in varied positions. Thus, numerous foreigners are working in South Africa. However, any foreigner who would like to work in South Africa must hold a South Africa Critical Skill Visa.
South Africa Critical Skill Visa
The South African government has introduced a visa entitled as Critical Skills Work Visa for skilled foreign workers to address the skill shortages in the country. Some skills and qualifications are considered as critical in South Africa. Individuals with those skills or qualifications can apply for the Critical skill visa to South Africa. In order to acquire this visa, individual do not require to hold a prior job offer while lodging an application. Under Critical skill visa, foreigners can seek a job and convert it to work permit to work further. This visa would be the right choice for South Africa skilled immigration. Critical skill visa is valid for a period up to three years and can be extended further.
Requirements for South Africa Critical Skill Visa
An application for South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa has to be produced by proof that the applicant possesses the skills and qualification which are deemed as critical. Apart from this, he or she need to produce the following requirements:
- A confirmation from the council, professional body or board recognized by the South African Qualifications Association (SAQA) stating that skills or qualifications of the applicant and the suitable post qualification experience
- Evidence of application for the certificate of registration with the council or board or professional body recognized by SAQA
- Evidence of evaluation of foreign qualification by SAQA and interpreted by a sworn translator into any of the official languages of the Republic
- Evidence of employment within a period of 12 months following obtaining the Critical Skills Work Visa in the form of a job contract
- Evidence of post qualification experience such as testimonials or reference letters
Benefits of South Africa Critical Skill Visa
Individuals can avail the following on South Africa Critical Skill Visa:
- No prior job offer is required
- Applicants can apply for Permanent Residence on the basis of holding General Work Visa. Individuals who hold a General Work visa for five years can become eligible to apply for Permanent Residence.
- No cap as to how many Visas can be granted for each category
It’s an amazing opportunity for the overseas nationals to reside and work in South Africa. Apply for South Africa Critical Skill Visa immediately and enrich your career prospects.