Hong Kong is a beautiful country known for its expansive skyline. The name Hong Kong means ‘’Fragrant Harbor’’ and true to its name there are many natural harbors in this country. It is one of the most densely populated countries of the world. The economy of the country is very sound and steadfast with many financial establishments and industrial businesses. People thinking of immigration to Hong Kong cannot go wrong with this choice.
Hong Kong immigration
If you are planning to migrate to Hong Kong, you will have to qualify either under the Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS), the Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG) or the General Employment Scheme (GEP). With more people migrating to Hong Kong, the country has become an immigration hub for different nations. Hong Kong immigration from India is possible under any of the three categories.
Immigration to Hong Kong from India is an attractive feature and holds a lot of benefits to Indians.
Some of them are listed below:-
- Low tax rates
- Hong Kong residency can be attained without much ado, unlike many countries
- It boasts of the second highest life expectancy in the world
- It is a safe country to reside in, owing to protection under human rights
- The country offers education to children of migrants without any charge
- The Democratic government of Hong Kong is honest and resourceful
- Offers a good lifestyle to people
- Has a lot of tourist attractions, including Victoria Harbor, the Giant Buddha and many more
These are some of the reasons for more people migrating to Hong Kong from India. Hong Kong is an inviting and welcoming place for immigrants from across the world.