Migrate to UK with Partner or Spouse through Dependent Visa

Migrate to UK with Dependent VisaFor every one United Kingdom is a favourite destination. UK offers many people to migrate for enhanced career opportunity and prospects to learn in universities or colleges. United Kingdom has a well-built history of financial stability which is a striking feature for many individuals.

Apply for United Kingdom Dependent Visa and migrate to this beautiful country along with family dependent’s. The UK Dependent Visa categories enable dependent’s of United Kingdom resident or a permanent resident to join them in the country.

The main applicant can include family members if the applicant is studying for 12 months in UK. Therefore this visa includes partner or spouse and child below 18 years or above who are currently in UK as dependent family members. Applicant should have sufficient funds to support yourself as well as dependants to reside in UK. Therefore dependent’s can reside in this country for a period of 2 years and 6 months after which they can apply for extension.

Requirements for UK Dependent Visa:

In order to be eligible for United Kingdom Dependent Visa there are few requirements which must satisfy.

  • Applicant dependent must be partner or spouse or dependent child below 18 years or above 18 years.
  • As a sponsor main applicant must hold sufficient funds to take care of dependent’s.
  • Must be able to provide suitable accommodation for dependent’s.
  • Language proficiency is must.

For more Information about this please fill out Free assessment form  one of our consultant will get back to you.For more updates follow us on Facebook ,Twitter , Google+ , Linkedin


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

web statistics