Are you planning to go to Switzerland under Dependent Visa? This would be a right decision to get migrated under Dependent Visa. If you are residing in Switzerland and you want to bring your spouse and children or your parents this option will be a benefit for you.
If you are residing in Switzerland and you want to bring your spouse and children or your parents this option will be a benefit for you.
Switzerland which is situated in the Western Europe has a beautiful nature with landscapes and as well as the Swiss Alps. Individuals who are residing in Switzerland on their work can bring their parents, children, spouse, siblings and all other eligible relatives can come under Dependent Visa.
Requirements of Dependent Visa:
Applicants who wish to enter into Switzerland under Dependent Visa Category should fulfill some of the following conditions and rules which Includes:
- A valid Passport.
- A wrapping letter from Switzerland Dependent Visa applicant.
- Proof of their relationship with the individual who are residing in Switzerland and also spouse children certificate, that to in the case of dependent children.
- Must have a proof of reservation for airlines to undergo a round trip.
- Medical Insurance with coverage of 300000Euros.
- Proof of Accommodation.
- Dependent Visa should hold enough Funds.
- Visa should be paid in only Liquid cash.
Benefits of Dependent Visa:
The holders of this Dependent Visa has lots of Benefits like an individual holding this visa can work, travel and reside in their country. Work Permit can be given on the basis of the Cantonment Immigration authorities only.