Australia temporary work visa is for the skilled professionals who want to reside in that country for a business for a maximum period of 4 years. The applicants are required to be sponsored by an authorized business.
Generally, these businesses can sponsor a visa to an individual if they are unable to find an Australian citizen or permanent resident who can carry out their work.
Why Australia 457 visa?
Applicants need to apply for this visa to
- Work in the country for 4 year period
- Can bring family members to study or work in the country
- Can travel in and out of Australia as many times as they want.
Requirements of temporary work visa:
In order to apply for Australia temporary work visa candidates must
- Be nominated to work in authorized professions that are listed in skilled occupation list.
- Applicant should be nominated by an authorized business
- For nominated profession applicant must satisfy the skills requirements
- Language proficiency. Applicant must be able to speak English.
Which employers can use this program?
A standard business sponsorship is permitted for three years. And the employers can be accredited for up to six years before needing to reapply as a sponsor.
Therefore the international employers can also use his program if they are operating legally and are seeking to establish business in Australia. While the international companies don’t require demonstrating the same training commitment and the primary sponsorship term is limited to twelve months.