Germany has become as a hotspot for education as well as employment. The nation lures young engineers from India to migrate and work over there. With the plethora of job opportunities, high standard of living and quality education, the country has emerged to be a top destination for immigration. Germany in fact seems to be riding the crest of a popularity wave in the recent times – especially amongst the Indians, due to its low tuition fees out, and the availability of a plethora of internship openings. Considerably, young Indians both students as well as skilled workers – stand to gain much in the Germany. At present, Germany is facing acute skill shortages in various professions, thus, it seeks to allure skilled professionals in order to migrate and work in Germany. In order to work in Germany, initially, you need to seek a job which can be done by acquiring Germany job seeker visa.
Germany Jobseeker Visa
Germany Job seeker Visa is a proposal by the Federal Government to foster more qualified professionals from abroad to arrive in Germany. Holders of a Jobseeker Visa can reside in the country for a period up to six months in order to seek job in Germany.
Germany Jobseeker Visa requirements
The following are the some of the requirements for Germany Job seeker Visa
- Applicant must hold a standard qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees comparable to German Degrees
- Applicant must hold enough funds and arranged accommodation during their stay in Germany (6 months).
- Applicant must hold travel and medical insurance
- Adequate years of work +experience in nominating profession can helps individuals in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not an obligatory requirement.
Benefits of Germany Jobseeker Visa
- Visa holder can stay in Germany and seek a Job.
- No prior job offer letter is required to apply for the visa
For Germany Jobseeker visa, there is no specific occupations list. However, some of the major in-demand sectors in Germany are:
- IT and
- Scientific Research
If you are planning to seek a job in Germany, then apply for Germany Jobseeker Visa right away.